TULP OFFSHORE CREWING SDN. BHD.
TOC is an ISO 9001:2008 certified offshore crewing company with operations in Europe, North & South America, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
Able Seaman / Able Bodies
Sarawak – Base in Kuching but to work in Europe
We are seeking to employ experienced and competent ABLE SEAMAN / ABLE BODIES (AB) for our oversea projects.
Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Compliance with the requirements of STCW-95 Convention:
- Basic Safety & Emergency Course (Revalidated by the N.A.C.) (Elementary First Aid / Personal Survival
Technique / Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting / Personal Safety and Social Responsibility)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat (Revalidated by the N.A.C.)
- MARPOL 73/78, Annexes 1 & 2 (Mandatory since Feb 2004)
- MARPOL 73/78, Annexes 3 & 6 (Optional)
- Ship Security Awareness
- Other trainings as required in compliance with the STCW95 and Vessel Port regulations:
- Deck Watch Keeping
- Seafarer Registration Certificate (Able Seaman)
- Valid Certificate of Competency (CoC), (Reg. ii/4)
- Valid Passport and Seaman’s Book
- Additional training recommended (as may be necessary – for offshore personnel only):
- HUET / Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- BOSIET / Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
- BNS / Basic North Sea Survival
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 February 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.